Those who studied/worked in All Saints College on any course (PDC/PG/UG) are eligible to register.
How to register:
Visit our college website and click on Alumni Registration. If you are a student, who studied on All Saints, click on Student Alumni. If you are worked/working here, then click on Staff Alumni.
Steps to be followed:
1. New Registrant needs to register with Name, Mobile Number, Email and Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format. Please note that the email address and Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format entered will be used for login after registration.
2. All mandatory fields in the form should be filled.
3. After filling all mandatory fields, click on CONFIRM button to finish registration. Once you confirm, then your alumni registration is saved.
4. You need to login with your email and Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format to complete the registration.
5. Inorder to see your batchmates details, you need to make payment of Rs. 500 for Alumni Membership. (Those who are trying with international payments, need to wait until we complete our international payment gateway.)
6. After login you can edit your profile, can see your batchmates details in each class you have studied. In case of staff alumni, you can see your department colleagues.
Things to be ready before submitting the online registration. (Not Mandatory)
1. Registrant Photo:
Candidates need to upload passport size photo. Candidates will require a scanned/digital image of their photograph, dimensions 150 (Width) x 200 (Height) pixels (preferred) and file size should be between 10 kb-500 kb. (File formats: .jpg/.gif/.png).
Alumni Membership Fee:
An alumni membership fee of Rs.500/- for the registration should be remitted after login. (Those who are trying with international payments, need to wait until we complete our international payment gateway.)
Kindly note your Email Address for future correspondence.
The registered email will be considered for all the future communication regarding the alumni.
For any queries, contact us: